DEPARTMENT OF KRIYA SHARIRA
Sharir Kriya is the science, which deals with the study of human body in relation to its Physiological norms. 'Sharir Kriya' deals with study of the normal functions of the body. The whole purpose of Kriya Sharir is to explore the normal functions of the living organism, their principles, their mechanism and their actions.
Ayurved is concepts of Sharir Kriya deals with the functions of Dosh, Dhatu and Malas. According to the Ayurveda, every individual is unique entity for knowing this uniqueness of every individual 'Prakriti Parikshan' is essential. 'Prakriti Parikshan' is the analysis of body and mind.
- Practical and theoretical training for normal living body function.
- Principles and practice of Ayurvedic and modern system of pphysiology
- Laboratory technique to assess normal functioning body.
- Learning to assess Prakriti (temperament) as per Tridosha – Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- To provide quality education and a Scientific approach at UG level students to polish their skills.
- Developing the Departmental labs for various research.
- Also Increases the professional skill of students in practical aspects to stand in the clinical practice